could I get some bacon with that lipitor?
Why did Bahama Buck's put whipped cream on my banana protein smoothie today? Sure it's delicious, but after a hot day working out in the sun, i.e., playing golf, I really don't need the empty calories. But what the hey, a lot of things I like don't really make much sense:
1) McDonald's Bacon Ranch Salad
2) Fried chicken with a side of green beans and corn
3) Beanies (or any hat without a brim)
4) Big four wheel drive Jeeps that get used for commuting
5) F-250s that get used for hauling the big bag of dog food
6) Gun dogs that sleep on my bed
7) Swiss Army knives
All either oxymoronic, worthless, or both.
1) McDonald's Bacon Ranch Salad
2) Fried chicken with a side of green beans and corn
3) Beanies (or any hat without a brim)
4) Big four wheel drive Jeeps that get used for commuting
5) F-250s that get used for hauling the big bag of dog food
6) Gun dogs that sleep on my bed
7) Swiss Army knives
All either oxymoronic, worthless, or both.

<< Home