60 seconds? but i want it now!
An undeniable “Homer Simpson” attitude of impatience has swept through the halls of TechLaw over the last couple of days. Unquestionably, this is a good sign, meaning that we are starting to feel like we can handle the Bar Exam that starts a mere six days from now.
Yesterday, I had a gut feeling that, if given the test right now, I would probably pass it. But being a superstitious man, I’ll forego passing of judgment on that comment and I’ll continue studying 14 hours a day.
Still, I wish I could just take the test now and get it over with. Then I wouldn’t have to miss all the sports on TV this weekend. Skipping the British Open last weekend was the worst experience of the whole Bar Exam. In years past, British Open weekend has been reserved for a 48-hour ABC Wide World of Sports slash Golf Channel marathon. I like to pretend I'm Tiger Woods while sitting on the couch eating potato chips and candy. It's almost like actually being on the course.
Yesterday, I had a gut feeling that, if given the test right now, I would probably pass it. But being a superstitious man, I’ll forego passing of judgment on that comment and I’ll continue studying 14 hours a day.
Still, I wish I could just take the test now and get it over with. Then I wouldn’t have to miss all the sports on TV this weekend. Skipping the British Open last weekend was the worst experience of the whole Bar Exam. In years past, British Open weekend has been reserved for a 48-hour ABC Wide World of Sports slash Golf Channel marathon. I like to pretend I'm Tiger Woods while sitting on the couch eating potato chips and candy. It's almost like actually being on the course.

<< Home