i promise not to auction off tattoo space on my noggin
In response to Hoover’s selfish overture, a post:
You know how the hotels in Tokyo are little more than oversized armoire drawers? See, e.g., Seinfeld, Episode 141, “The Checks”. Well, I’ve been living in a room not much bigger while studying for the bar exam – my carrel at school. And I’ve been accumulating cups. Right now I have two cups from Rosas, one from Wendys, one from Sonic, and one from 7-Eleven.
I believe these cups have some sort of intrinsic value, memorializing all the time I’ve spent up here. So I’m going to attempt to auction them off on ebay when this is all over, along with my BarBri books. I figure on getting at least $500.
You know how the hotels in Tokyo are little more than oversized armoire drawers? See, e.g., Seinfeld, Episode 141, “The Checks”. Well, I’ve been living in a room not much bigger while studying for the bar exam – my carrel at school. And I’ve been accumulating cups. Right now I have two cups from Rosas, one from Wendys, one from Sonic, and one from 7-Eleven.
I believe these cups have some sort of intrinsic value, memorializing all the time I’ve spent up here. So I’m going to attempt to auction them off on ebay when this is all over, along with my BarBri books. I figure on getting at least $500.

<< Home