now i know what britney was talking about
After two straight days of mind-numbing eight-hour video lectures, I arrived home this afternoon in no mood to study. So this evening, for the first time since graduation, I watched an entire hour of television.
What did I watch? CSI: Miami.
Greatness. David Caruso still has that brooding deep-voiced cop thing from his NYPD Blue days going on, and the storyline kept me tuned in.
I realize I'm probably a little behind the curve in my discovery of this show, but cut me some slack. Ever since this "law school" phase started I watch less TV in a month than most 5th graders watch in a day, and that's probably a good thing.
What did I watch? CSI: Miami.
Greatness. David Caruso still has that brooding deep-voiced cop thing from his NYPD Blue days going on, and the storyline kept me tuned in.
I realize I'm probably a little behind the curve in my discovery of this show, but cut me some slack. Ever since this "law school" phase started I watch less TV in a month than most 5th graders watch in a day, and that's probably a good thing.

<< Home