i did nothing, and it was everything i thought it could be
The bar exam ended last Thursday, and I immediately went from being the most productive I had ever been in my entire life to the least productive I've ever been. I'm on month long vacation.
Life is good.
Since Friday, only once have I sauntered out of bed before 10:30 -- on Monday, when I went flying. Piper Seminoles have a bit more pep than the Cherokee 140 I'm used to.
On Saturday, I got off the couch only to order a pizza.
Today, I got around to showering at around 6:15 -- p.m. And that was just to go over to LG's to watch a movie.
If it sounds like I'm gloating, well, we'll just call it what it is.
I'll get around to the promised post-exam breakdown once my brain begins functioning normally again. Believe it or not, my neurons are still tired from that exam, almost a week later, and I can't think of anything witty or even mildly comical about it yet. Once I do, I'll get around to writing about it.
That might be November 6th. In the meantime, the regular stories will resume. Bar exam free.
Life is good.
Since Friday, only once have I sauntered out of bed before 10:30 -- on Monday, when I went flying. Piper Seminoles have a bit more pep than the Cherokee 140 I'm used to.
On Saturday, I got off the couch only to order a pizza.
Today, I got around to showering at around 6:15 -- p.m. And that was just to go over to LG's to watch a movie.
If it sounds like I'm gloating, well, we'll just call it what it is.
I'll get around to the promised post-exam breakdown once my brain begins functioning normally again. Believe it or not, my neurons are still tired from that exam, almost a week later, and I can't think of anything witty or even mildly comical about it yet. Once I do, I'll get around to writing about it.
That might be November 6th. In the meantime, the regular stories will resume. Bar exam free.

<< Home