white. it's the new black. or maroon. or whatever.
With apologies to Father Hoover, the blog needed a change. No more maroon; it was reminding me of the Aggies' current level of impotence on the football field.
To my credit, sort of, I actually was going to use a different skin, but I couldn't get it to work. Besides, who better to imitate than the SoulMaster himself? Apologies again to Hester.
The following changes will be coming to #1024 soon:
(1) I'm trading in Revel Blue for a Tahoe. There aren't enough of those in Amarillo, anyway;
(2) I'm going to start dating a girl from Kerrville. Her name is, uh, Cassandra;
(3) I'll be moving to the west coast to pretend like I'm practicing law while really just driving around the kids from my church in the new Tahoe;
(4) I'm moving in with a preacher and his family to mooch off their legendary generosity.
I'll be putting some new links up soon, so check 'em out, people.
Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added to this blog.
To my credit, sort of, I actually was going to use a different skin, but I couldn't get it to work. Besides, who better to imitate than the SoulMaster himself? Apologies again to Hester.
The following changes will be coming to #1024 soon:
(1) I'm trading in Revel Blue for a Tahoe. There aren't enough of those in Amarillo, anyway;
(2) I'm going to start dating a girl from Kerrville. Her name is, uh, Cassandra;
(3) I'll be moving to the west coast to pretend like I'm practicing law while really just driving around the kids from my church in the new Tahoe;
(4) I'm moving in with a preacher and his family to mooch off their legendary generosity.
I'll be putting some new links up soon, so check 'em out, people.
Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added to this blog.

<< Home