shoot the hostage
Pop quiz hotshot.
After six games, the University of Texas is 6-0. After six games, Texas Tech University is 6-0. On Saturday, things come to a head in Austin. Conventional wisdom says the 'Horns should stomp us, but forget conventional wisdom. This one could be a classic.
And I get to go.
At least, that's the plan. Niggling details like plane tickets and lodging aside, everything's set. Except for one problem: I've been asked to go to an entirely different city, my own little-d, on business the day before, and possibly the day of.
I need suggestions to solve this problem. Can I fly out of Love? Should I ride down to Austin and fly back to Amarillo? Should I beg out of the business trip altogether? Should I chillax and take a shower first? Maybe I should just sabotage the whole thing by having the client meet me in Austin (as if that were my choice).
Whatever solution I come up with, it won't be pretty but it's sure to work. Must...Be...Creative...
After six games, the University of Texas is 6-0. After six games, Texas Tech University is 6-0. On Saturday, things come to a head in Austin. Conventional wisdom says the 'Horns should stomp us, but forget conventional wisdom. This one could be a classic.
And I get to go.
At least, that's the plan. Niggling details like plane tickets and lodging aside, everything's set. Except for one problem: I've been asked to go to an entirely different city, my own little-d, on business the day before, and possibly the day of.
I need suggestions to solve this problem. Can I fly out of Love? Should I ride down to Austin and fly back to Amarillo? Should I beg out of the business trip altogether? Should I chillax and take a shower first? Maybe I should just sabotage the whole thing by having the client meet me in Austin (as if that were my choice).
Whatever solution I come up with, it won't be pretty but it's sure to work. Must...Be...Creative...

<< Home