it's not a 1961 250GT California, but...
Disregarding for the moment the fact that as graduation approaches I've lost the motiviation to do anything except play hookey and lip-sync Beatles, nee Isley Brothers hits atop parade floats, the first real sign of summertime has arrived at Thirty Four Fourteen. Revel Blue now rolls sans hardtop and doors for the first time in months.
In case you didn't know, Revel Blue is the most perfect thing to ever come out of Toledo, Ohio: My shiny "Patriot Blue" Jeep Wrangler. Is it possible to covet something I already have?
Either way, rolling topless is sweet. This Jeep is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.
Life moves by pretty quickly. If you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you could miss it.
In case you didn't know, Revel Blue is the most perfect thing to ever come out of Toledo, Ohio: My shiny "Patriot Blue" Jeep Wrangler. Is it possible to covet something I already have?
Either way, rolling topless is sweet. This Jeep is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.
Life moves by pretty quickly. If you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you could miss it.

<< Home