you can rescue that drowning puppy later
Back home at Twenty One Forty-Five, "Return of the Jedi" wallpaper still adorns the walls of the bedroom of my youth. I have strictly forbidden Her Honor from removing it from what now variously serves as guest room/junk room/study.
I swear I'm not a Star Wars freak though. I reserve my obsessions for The Beatles.
Today I took a little break from cramming my brain with fake bar exam law to see Revenge of the Sith. Unless your home is ablaze at the moment, drop what you're doing and go see it. Now.
I swear I'm not a Star Wars freak though. I reserve my obsessions for The Beatles.
Today I took a little break from cramming my brain with fake bar exam law to see Revenge of the Sith. Unless your home is ablaze at the moment, drop what you're doing and go see it. Now.

<< Home