today's zack morris stop the world moment
Are we sure that The Beatles really broke up in April, 1970?
I woke up this morning in my usual fashion. When I say fashion, what I really mean is routine. A routine that only gets broken if the house is on fire or a meteor is headed toward my face.
For the third phase of the morning routine today, I checked my email to the sweet melodies of www.beatlesarama.com. Just like every day. But this morning, something happened that made me question the Beatles Fan-Quotient of my personality. When you take the whole of all the information in my brain and divide by the amount of Beatles knowledge, you get a number somewhere on the order of 1.
So when a song came on that I'd never heard before, I could actually hear the dismay bubbing up somewhere in the temporal lobe. Please refrain from analyzing the science and/or logical reasoning behind that statement.
I have dedicated my day to applying my reserve of Beatles knowledge and experience to narrow down where the song came from in order to deduce its name. Clues do exist: Paul McCartney led the vocals. Whatever band played it did so in a solely acoustic fashion. And the lyrics definitely had a post-1966 feel.
I really don't think it was a Wings song, but I could be wrong.
Okay, roll camera.
I woke up this morning in my usual fashion. When I say fashion, what I really mean is routine. A routine that only gets broken if the house is on fire or a meteor is headed toward my face.
For the third phase of the morning routine today, I checked my email to the sweet melodies of www.beatlesarama.com. Just like every day. But this morning, something happened that made me question the Beatles Fan-Quotient of my personality. When you take the whole of all the information in my brain and divide by the amount of Beatles knowledge, you get a number somewhere on the order of 1.
So when a song came on that I'd never heard before, I could actually hear the dismay bubbing up somewhere in the temporal lobe. Please refrain from analyzing the science and/or logical reasoning behind that statement.
I have dedicated my day to applying my reserve of Beatles knowledge and experience to narrow down where the song came from in order to deduce its name. Clues do exist: Paul McCartney led the vocals. Whatever band played it did so in a solely acoustic fashion. And the lyrics definitely had a post-1966 feel.
I really don't think it was a Wings song, but I could be wrong.
Okay, roll camera.

<< Home