Tuesday, May 03, 2005

can you convert that into chai?

Here at Thirty-Four Fourteen, the lawn hasn't been trimmed/cut/mowed/shorn in some time. Probably not since mid-August, I reckon. Given that it's MedLaw finals time around the casa, the hippie-lawn probably won't enlist itself anytime soon, either.

I hate that. You can't be a real man if your lawn doesn't resemble Number 14 at Augusta National.

Fortunately, Dr. Roommate made me feel better tonight about the lawn situation, and everything else that is piling up on the back-burner during the finals push, by confirming during our caffeine-buoyed study session this evening that Medical School has about as much value to the future doctor as law school does to the future lawyer; which is to say, not much.

According to Pharmacology, 3rd Ed., it takes roughly 100 cups of coffee to receive a lethal dose of sweet, sweet caffeine. I'm glad to get the information, because I only had about eight cups today.

In fact, that's outstanding, because with a couple more I can gas up the Snapper and get that non-reg lawn in shape later on tonight.