Sunday, May 01, 2005

how about a good christian name instead?

Everybody keeps complaining that the law school email server's filtering software filters absolutely nothing. But I don't see this as a problem, because I'm getting some great baby naming ideas in the event I ever have a child. In the last 24 hours, the following "people" have sent me email:

Stalactites R. Cessation
A good name for a future spelunker.
Woodpile H. Disproportionated
If I'm not mistaken, the Brawny Paper Towel Guy bestowed this very name upon his own son.
Wollstonecraft D. Hag
Great name if you're certain that your daughter will grow up to be verbose, ugly, and English.
Mozzarella C. Tactic
A future pizza magnate.
Cheaper S. Hedonistic
Is this what accountants for Club Med name thier children?
Sports D. Turin
That's sort of a messianic name if you pronounce it like you're from Jersey.
If you're reading this and you work for the law school IT department, fix the email filter please. Every single law student is sick of these emails, and besides, we're all so egotistical that our sons are just going to be named junior.