lebowskifest amarillo
Friday night I went up to A-town to spend some quality time with my future employers and their current crop of clerks. Last year's version of firm bowling night easily took the prize for best clerk event, so I didn't want to miss it this year. The Texas Bar Exam is still almost two months away, so I figured I better get one last night of good times in before BarBri starts getting too overwhelming.
What's the over-under on the chance I'll repeat that mantra at least three more times?
Anyway, the night became everything I thought it could be and more, and obscure Lebowski references came gratis. For example, some of the guys started calling me "Walter" because of the beard I've grown since the last time I graced their presence. They promply entered a world of pain.
True story: I bowled an eight on my very first bowl, but the little laser thingy that keeps track of fouls marked me zero in a freak display of electronic fascism. I swear up and down that this is true, with SCE & TRD as my witnesses.
Got to get back to work. I've been busting it this afternoon in an effort to make up for a wasted day yesterday. What is this Day O' Rest! It don't matter...
What's the over-under on the chance I'll repeat that mantra at least three more times?
Anyway, the night became everything I thought it could be and more, and obscure Lebowski references came gratis. For example, some of the guys started calling me "Walter" because of the beard I've grown since the last time I graced their presence. They promply entered a world of pain.
True story: I bowled an eight on my very first bowl, but the little laser thingy that keeps track of fouls marked me zero in a freak display of electronic fascism. I swear up and down that this is true, with SCE & TRD as my witnesses.
Got to get back to work. I've been busting it this afternoon in an effort to make up for a wasted day yesterday. What is this Day O' Rest! It don't matter...

<< Home